Are circle lenses safe on your eyes? This is probably probably the most common questions before people order circle contact lenses online.
Circle lenses are safe on your eyes, but can be dangerous for the eyes too, just as any other contacts can. If you don’t treat normal lenses correctly, you endanger the safety of one’s eyes. Is generally to circle lenses as well and ought to also be treated equally as carefully. If you take proper your circle lenses, not only can they be safer for the eyes, but they will even stay longer.
How do you look after your lenses? Circle lenses should be given great care because they’re soft contacts. This makes them more fragile than hard lenses. The benefit of soft lenses is that they are usually more comfortable and simply adapt to the form of your respective eye. To consider proper your lenses, some precautions you could possibly decide to use avoid any harm to your lenses and eyes are:
– Before making use of your lenses, store them in multi-purpose solution for around 2-4 hours.
– Always wash, rinse and dry hands before touching your lenses.
– Use fingertips to handle lens, don’t use fingernails or sharp objects, and make your fingernails short.
– Never use plain tap water or saliva to rinse your lenses or contacts case.
– In case you remove your lenses from the eye, you should clean, rinse and disinfect them because this could cause discomfort.
– Put your lenses in before using make-up.
– Replace your lenses on the interval specified.
– Do not wear contact lenses when swimming, sleeping, or doing some other activities that could speak to your eyes.
– If the lenses feel uncomfortable, eliminate them. If your discomfort or irritation continues after lens removal, get hold of your eye doctor or optometrist immediately.
Please seek professional advice before using contact lenses.