Circle Lenses happen to be an argument lately following a famous Rhianna Video.
Circle Lenses increasingly becoming more identified by teen and younger adults. Though the big real question is always… Is it safe?
Our experience have told ask that wearing of contact lenses can be risky unless you continue with the right cleaning and hygiene method formulate with the Lens manufacturer or advise by qualified Optometrists and eye doctors. Thus circle lenses haven’t any exception…!!!
Circle lenses are also offered produced by reputable companies i.e. GEO medical co ltd that attain numerous qualified certification. This business has achieved many standard of manufacturing the right contacts to the average person. But in spite of this qualification and certification if the consumer will not be aware around the correct usage and good care of the lens, I really believe potential risk of eye infection as well as other eye complication can be raised.
Thus, the bottom line is Circle lenses can be safe as well as could be a risky to you… the true answer all depends for you… the user. You will be endangering the security of your family eyes, should you not keep to the correct care and handling of these lenses, and they are circle lenses at the same time.
Nowadays most contacts are label of soft lenses; they are much fragile when touch therefore health care should be followed in order to avoid harm to the lenses.
Here are 8 important tips when handling your circle lenses:
– Always store your lenses in multi-purpose solution for around 6 hours before use – Avoid using it straight from the vial!
– Strictly wash, rinse and dry your both hands before touching your lenses.
– Always maintain your claws trimmed. Avoid the use of sharp mind handle you lenses. Only use your finger tips to handle lens
– Avoid the use of water from the Tap or worst, your saliva to wash your lenses!
– Remember to scrub, rinse before disinfecting your lenses once you take them out out of your eye. Forgetting to do this step may cause discomfort and worst infection in your eye when you choose to wear them again.
– When applying cosmetic or make-up, always you should get some contacts first to prevent comprise powder or cream touching disinfected lenses.
– Can remember the expiry date in the contact lenses try to replace them regularly as indicated
– Avoid wearing disposable lenses when swimming, sleeping, or doing any activities that could have contact with your vision for long period of time.
– Contact your eye doctor or optometrist immediately, in case you always feel discomfort or irritation even with your have remove your lenses.
IF In Doubt, Always seek professional advice before using disposable lenses.
Circle Lenses and other brand contacts are identical and need to follow the steps that have been highlighted above and if you have follow closely, you will find that wearing circle lenses although be safe to use but also may be large amount of fun too!!!!